Countess

$42$1,396

The Countess was not a chicken to be trifled with…

You could save on this photo art print. Click here to learn more about Backwater VIP.

 

Note: To change your selection click the “Clear Selection” link under the Mounting Hardware option.

Clear

Description

Every photo has a story to tell. Make your walls a conversation piece with beautiful country wall decor that conveys the quiet solitude of the Appalachian countryside.

Countess is part of The Twilight Collection; when light and dark come together, interesting things can happen.

Add our charming chicken wall art to your home decor and experience the peace of Appalachia no matter where you are.

Featured colors:

  • Black
  • Rust
  • Brown
  • White

BackwaterStills.com - Countess, Lifestyle, Chicken Wall Art - Art for Sale

Our country landscapes are professionally printed in the United States using archival inks on high quality canvas, leather, metallic and fine art papers.

All prints ship UPS Ground within the continental United States and are packaged securely to prevent damage.

Please Note:

  • Slight color variations may occur due to monitor display settings.
  • Images may vary slightly when they are cropped to fit certain dimensions.
  • It may take up to 10 business days for item(s) to arrive.
  • Orders with multiple items may ship separately.

Chicken Wall Art by Backwater Stills: Countess is available on:

Acrylic Mount: Printed directly onto 1/4-inch clear acrylic using archival grade Canon Lucia inks. Acrylic provides the clarity of glass but is lightweight, durable, and easy-to-maintain. Acrylic has polished edges to give prints a sleek, modern finish. Includes French cleat mounting hardware; ready to hang.

 

BackwaterStills.com - Countess Gallery Wrap, Chicken Wall Art - Art for Sale

 

Canvas Gallery Wrap: Eight color inkjet printing on canvas, 1-1/4″ depth. Internal frame built to support the canvas and keep it from sagging over time. Black edging; a portion of the print may bleed onto the sides.

Leather Gallery Wrap: Leather gallery wraps are produced on premium European bonded leather from Spain. Cowhide fibers are bonded together by natural latex, a renewable resource tapped from Hevea trees. At least 70% of the total content is leather fiber, and the remaining 30% are non-leather substances, such as natural latex. Leather gallery wraps are built with a solid face to support the leather and keep it from warping or loosening. Leather wraps mounted on solid black backing with pre-installed hanging hardware.

 

BackwaterStills.com - Countess Framed Standout, Chicken Wall Art - Art for Sale

Canvas Standout: Standouts are canvas prints flush mounted to a 1-1/4” thick frame. Frames add 1-3/4” to the print size listed. For example, a 12”x18” framed standout will actually measure 13-¾” x 19-¾”. Frames are made from recycled plastic, an environmentally friendly, durable and lightweight option. Framed standouts are finished with solid black backing and include pre-installed sawtooth hangers. Available colors: Black, Walnut

 

Metallic Giclée Standout: Standouts are metallic giclée prints flush mounted to a 1-1/4” thick frame. Frames add 1-3/4” to the print size listed. For example, a 12”x18” framed standout will actually measure 13-¾” x 19-¾”. Frames are made from recycled plastic, an environmentally friendly, durable and lightweight option. Framed standouts are finished with solid black backing and include pre-installed sawtooth hangers. Available colors: Black, Walnut.

 

BackwaterStills.com - Countess Framed Gallery Wrap

Framed Canvas Gallery Wrap: Canvas in floating frame. Eight color inkjet printing on canvas, 1-1/4″ depth. Internal frame supports the canvas to keep it from sagging over time. Frames are made from recycled plastic, an environmentally friendly, but durable material. Available colors: Black, Walnut, White.

Frame

d Leather Gallery Wrap: Leather prints mounted in a floating frame. Leather gallery wraps are produced on premium European bonded leather from Spain. Cowhide fibers are bonded together by natural latex, a renewable resource tapped from Hevea trees. At least 70% of the total content is leather fiber, the remaining 30% are non-leather substances, such as natural latex. Leather gallery wraps are built with a solid face to support the leather and keep it from loosening. Leather wraps are mounted on a solid black backing and come with pre-installed sawtooth hanging hardware.

 

 

Giclée Paper Print: Printed on 264 gsm paper with pigment-based inks. Giclée paper prints can be tacked to a wall, hung with double-sided tape, or framed.

 

* Natural latex is sealed into the material during the manufacturing process so those with latex sensitivities will not be exposed to the latex.


Return to The Twilight Collection


Get 15% off. Click here to receive this exclusive offer.


ALL RIGHTS RESERVED: All images ©Backwater Stills and protected under US and International copyright law. Images may not be used without permission.


Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.